Do you know how to react during a medical emergency? Do you know how to manage emergencies such as heart attacks, strokes, seizures and hypoglycemia? Learn to manage these emergencies and more by signing up for a basic, one day, emergency first aid course in Ottawa with Ottawa First Aid. This Ontario WSIB approved course includes cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator (AED) training and certification. This provider is the leader in workplace safety, first aid, CPR, and food safety training in Ottawa because of the high number of courses available, low prices and experience. A complete list of classes, schedules, rates, and an on-line application form can be found on the Ottawa First Aid website here. Multiple methods of registration are available (check out the contact information below). Learn how to react in an emergency and learn the skills to save a life by taking a first aid course today.
How To Register for a Course?
A number of registration methods are available to customers. Registration is available by telephone, email, on-line chat, on-line or in-person. Use the following contact information to register for a course or for any inquiries.
- Website Address: www.firstaidcprottawa.ca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
Friendly customer service representatives are available during regular business hours to help with registration for any course and inquiries about private classes which are available for groups of almost any size.
Top 6 Reasons to Register with Ottawa First Aid
- Ottawa First Aid offers the largest selection of classes in the area.
- Teachers are experienced and provide a learning environment that goes beyond mundane lectures
- No other provider in Ottawa offers lower prices on workplace safety, first aid and food safe courses.
- Trainees who drop out of a course are entitled to a full refund of the enrolment fee, provided a 72-hour notice was given beforehand.
- Certifications provided by this provider meet Ontario WSIB requirements.
- Training centres are complete with high-end training equipment and spacious classrooms for the best learning experience. They are easily accessible by both public and private transportation, with free parking within walking distance.
What Courses Are Available?
This provider not only offers emergency first aid but also offers a number of other courses including:
- Ontario WSIB approved standard first aid and CPR
- Ontario WSIB approved standard childcare first aid and CPR
- Babysitting training
- Marine First Aid
- CPR level ‘a’
- CPR level ‘c’
- CPR level ‘hcp’ / CPR level ‘c’ for health care providers
- Private infant CPR training
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Food Safety Certification / Food Handling
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- First Aid Re-Certifications
- Private Training (at the training center’s or your facility)
Find out what course you need by using the contact information provided above.
Did You Know?
First aid for heat stroke
- Assist victim out of the sun or heat.
- Give victim a shower or use cold compresses and an aircondition and fan.
- Continue to cool victim until body temperature drops to 101 F.
- Do not give victim a drink.
- If victim seizes, loosen clothing and move any objects that can cause injury.
- Turn victim to his or her side in case of vomiting.