Vancouver First Aid is the leader in emergency first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) classes in Vancouver since 2009. Various instructional classes are offered to students, such as full training courses, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses. Trainees receive certification from St Mark James Training upon completion of any training course as well. Course instructors are friendly, knowledgeable and professional which make the courses an enjoyable experience. One of the most popular one-day training courses is St Mark James Workplace Emergency First Aid (WEFA) which is equivalent to occupational first aid level 1 (OFA level 1). This course and many more are offered by this training provider. To register for workplace emergency first aid courses in Vancouver, B.C. scroll to the bottom of this page.
Prospective trainees can pick out a training course they like on the Vancouver First Aid website here. A full list of offered classes, schedules, and course rates can be found through the link, as well as an on-line registration form.
Trainees can also complete their registration via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in at any of the training centres in Vancouver. Customer service representatives can be contacted using the following information:
- Website (On-Line Registration Available): www.vancouverfirstaid.ca
- Telephone: 778-709-9180
- Main Training Location: 1773 Kingsway, Vancouver, B.C.
- Email: email@example.com
Workplace Training Programs
A large number of courses workplace and safety courses are available including:
- Two Day Standard first aid and CPR
- One Day Emergency first aid and CPR
- One Day Occupational first aid level 1
- One Day childcare first aid and CPR
- CPR level ‘a’
- CPR level ‘c’
- CPR level ‘hcp’
- Marine first aid
- Advanced First Aid
- First Responder
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- Babysitting Training
- Private infant CPR
- Food safe level 1
- Food safe level 2
- Workplace Hazardous material information system (online course available)
- Material safety data sheets (online course available)
- Transportation of dangerous goods (online course available)
- Fire Safety
- Confined Space Entry
Use the contact information posted above to find out what course you need.
Are Private Courses Available for Emergency First Aid Courses in Vancouver?
Yes private courses are available for standard, emergency, childcare, CPR and occupational first aid. Private courses can be held at the training centre’s or an instructor can come to you if space allows. Competitive prices are available to large groups.
Trainees who are able to pass their training course are awarded a St Mark James certificate, either wall mount or card size, valid for three years throughout Canada. Certification with Vancouver First Aid will surely meet any school or work requirements the trainees may need.
Refresher courses for renewal / re-certification of expiring certificates are available at all training centres at least once per week.
Program Fees of Emergency First Aid Courses in Vancouver
The following is a break down of popular course prices with Vancouver First Aid
- Emergency first aid and CPR – 79.99
- Occupational first aid level 1 – 79.99
- Standard first aid and CPR – 134.99
- Emergency childcare first aid and CPR – 79.99
- CPR level ‘A’ – 49.99
- CPR level ‘C’ – 54.99
More prices and registration information is available on the VFA website.
Did You Know
Managing heat exhaustion
- Move victim out of the heat and into a cool, ventilated environment
- Cool victim under a shower or use a garden hose or apply cold compresses
- Give cool, non-alcoholic/non-caffeinated beverages to an ALERT victim
- Advise person to rest
- Analgesic medication may be given for a headache
- See a doctor if victim’s symptoms get worse and he becomes nauseated/vomits
Learn more about heat related emergencies and enrol with Vancouver First Aid.