Are you prepared for an emergency? Would you know what to do if a loved one was having a heart attack or stroke? Would you recognize the signs and symptoms of these and other emergencies such as choking or angina? Learn about these topics and more when you register for a Alberta OH&S approved emergency first aid course. Get the lowest rates, most experienced instructors an highest selection of courses when you register for a course with Red Deer First Aid. Many courses are available including standard and childcare first aid. Workplace safety courses such as WHMIS, TDG, MSDS and H2S Alive training are also available. Other popular courses include food safety, pet first aid, re-certifications, fire safety and private programs for groups of any size. To register for a course or to inquire about the training available with this Alberta approved provider use the contact information provided below.
Enrolment and Registration
A complete list of classes, schedules, rates, and an on-line application form can be found on the Red Deer First Aid website here. More contact information is available just below.
- Website for On-Line Schedule and Registration: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
- Email Address for Private Bookings and Questions: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
Why Enroll With Red Deer First Aid?
Here’s the top 10 reasons why you should register for a course with this Alberta OH&S approved provider:
- This provider knows the importance of you being certified or getting your award so classes are never cancelled.
- Nobody offers first aid, CPR, re-certification, private, safety or food safe courses for lower prices.
- Participants receive awards that meet Alberta OH&S approved certification that is valid throughout Canada for 3 years.
- Registration is quick and easy. Customers can register for courses on-line at any time, via chat, email, telephone or in-person. Visit the Red Deer First Aid website to check the latest schedule and / or to register
- The training centre is centrally located with ample free parking and great connections to public transit
- Private classes are available to groups of any size. Use the contact information provided above to inquire about having a private course at your facility or at the training centre
- A wide range of courses are available including food safety, WHMIS, H2S alive and TDG
- Teachers are experienced and knowledgeable. They bring a fun teaching approach to make the classes enjoyable and educational.
- This provider offers sound business practices that include 100% refunds to participants requesting refunds or transfers prior to 72 hours of the course.
- The latest standards and techniques are provided in all of its classes.
See what this provider has to offer and register for a class today.
Did You Know?
Managing sprained muscles
Most sprains don’t need immediate medical attention as long as adequate first aid is given. Remember the acronym PRICE when managing a sprain.
- P – Protect the injured area by bandaging it or using a sling or splint. Bandages immobilize the
injured area to prevent re-injury.
- R – Rest the affect limb for at least a day.
- I – Immobilize the affected area. Prevent further harm by not moving it.
- C – Apply cold to the injured area. Ice the affected area for 10 to 20 minutes every hour until swelling and pain subsides.
- E – Elevate the injured limb above the heart for at least 24 hours.